Powered by TheAquaSoft


  1. asad
    9 months, 1 week ago

    Dear Rauf Klasra & Amir Madeen
    Please put your attention ahead
    My name is Muhammad Asad Arif and I studied at Riphah International University from 2008 - 2010 and I passed my MBA.
    This University was affiliation one of the Institute College in Lahore, the name of the College is Actma later the name changed kings college That college has now closed for some reason .I was illegal in UK at least 7 years I had no money to look after my self what ever I worked on Low wages on that time I just sent money to my parents because We have house on rent and big responsibility family etc. now I need my degree certificate.
    I have contacted Riphah International and they are charging me 30,000 rupees for my degree certificate. The University charges 1000 rupees for a degree after passing the exams. You can view their website.https://www.riphah.edu.pk/about/affil iation-fee
    In Pakistan. The University Institutes are corrupt. I have paid for my University fees and exams, now the University are charging 30,000 rupee, our country, everyone is corrupts just for the degree certificate.
    I have been living in England for the past 7 years and two years ago I lost my degree certificate of the University I attended in England. The University sent it me for free.
    Now I need my degree certificate, 30,000 rupees is too high of an amount, how can I get my degree certificate?
    My registration number is F08A05U08017 - Riphah International University. The affiliation Department is 7th Avenue G-7 Campus Islamabad, Pakistan 051-2891835-8 Ext. 1183.
    I want this to be broadcasted in the media, and I would like my voice to be heard, these forms of corruption need to be stopped. I really enjoy your show which is why I have chosen to write to you. Can my voice be heard?

Post your comment

Your name:

Your comment:


* Please keep your comments clean. Max 400 chars.